segunda-feira, 6 de julho de 2009

Letras postadas no site do dia 01-07 a 06-07-2009

Carrie Lucas - Hello Stranger
Peter Cetera - Glory of Love
Mariah Carey - Hero
Billy Idol - Eyes Without Face
Lionel Richie - All Night Long
Jimmy Cliff - Reggae Night
Bolshoi - Sunday Morning
Alanis Morissette - You Learn
Michael Jackson - Human Nature
Madonna - Take A Bow
Hooverphonic - Mad About You
10000 Maniacs - Because The Night
Scorpions - Wind Of Change
Daryl Hall & John Oates - Maneater
Daryl Hall & John Oates - Say Isn’ t So
Daryl Hall & John Oates - Out Of Touch
Daryl Hall & John Oates - Kiss On My List
Edie Brickell - Good Times
Shania Twain - The Woman In Me (Needs The Man In You)
Shania Twain - You've Got A Way
Bryan Ferry - Don't Stop The Dance
Brian McKnight - Back At One
Lori Carson - I Saw The Night
Rod Stewart - You're In My Heart
Atlantic Starr - Always
Toni Braxton - Unbreak My Heart
Toni Braxton - There's No Me Without You
Toni Braxton - Spanish Guitar
Toni Braxton - How Could an Angel Break My Heart
Paul Young - Everytime You Go Away
Jon Secada - Too Late, Too Soon
Barry White - Just The Way You Are
Captain and Tennille - Do That to Me One More Time
Whitney Houston - I Have Nothing
Lillo Thomas - Just My Imagination
Lighthouse Family - Run
Gloria Estefan - Words Get In The Way
Roupa Nova - Anjo
Roberta Flack - The Closer I Get To You
Christopher Cross - Ride Like The Wind
Yvonne Elliman - Hello Stranger

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário